- Order Now to Have Item Ship Within 1 Business Day
As a veteran-owned brand it's with much excitement to release our first ever Veterans Day collection. We've partnered with our friends at Folds of Honor on this collection, and will be donating a percentage of proceeds from every piece sold to their efforts.
MORE ABOUT FOLDS OF HONOR
- Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of fallen or disabled military and first responders.
- Folds of Honor was founded by Lt Col Dan Rooney in 2007.
- Since inception, Folds of Honor has awarded approximately 52,000 scholarships valued at over $230 million.
- Folds of Honor’s mission is to honor their sacrifice, educate their legacy.
- Folds of Honor’s purpose is to meet sacrifice with hope.
- 90% of donated funds go directly to scholarships.
- 41% of all scholarships awarded represent minority recipients.
- Folds of Honor founder Lt Col Dan Rooney is an F-16 fighter pilot in the Oklahoma Air National Guard.
- Folds of Honor provides life-changing scholarships to the families of American heroes who protect our freedoms and our families.
- Folds of Honor is proud to empower our recipients through education and the
opportunities it creates.
- Folds of Honor has earned the GoldStar Platinum Seal as well as a 4/4 stars ranking on Charity navigator.
- Folds of Honor has 33 Chapters across the United States.
- Tagless neck for smooth feel
- Form fit, order one size up for regular fit
Care: Machine wash cold water - Tumble dry low heat