Level the Playing Field
What is Operation Level the Playing Field?
Baseballism, in order to spread and improve our game is sponsoring a baseball/softball player each month for two private lessons in a Baseball/Softball Academy in their area.
Who can apply?
Our ideal candidate is a player who otherwise could not afford the chance to receive one on one instruction. Candidates may be of any age or gender.
Application Process and Rules:
- The player or his parents may not submit an application for themselves. It must be from a third party. (coach, friend, teammate, teammate's parent etc.)
- Please send a 250 word or less paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org on why your candidate deserves two sponsored private lessons.
How it works:
- Baseballism will work with the winning candidate to find a suitable baseball academy for private lessons.
- Baseballism will schedule and pay for lessons.
- Winners will be announced at the first of every month.